Dressing technology that eliminates the need for bulky canisters1
- Easy to apply on various wound types or location, or on closed surgical incisions
- Can be worn up to 7 days, depending on exudate level
- Top film layer with a high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) allows one-way transpiration of exudate vapor
- Proprietary absorbent layer moves exudate away from the wound and initiates evaporation
- Airlock layer maintains open airflow and allows even distribution of negative pressure across the dressing
- Silicone contact allows fluid to pass and minimizes pain of removal
- DS/11/037/R2 In vitro wound model testing of PICO at a moderate exudate flow rate.